ROM Hack Can Someone Complile The New Gen 7 PKHeX ?

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
You have to delete the "Secure Value" before import the new save

Nah, that wasn't the problem. It was actually a funny one, I backed up my save file in the same folder where the original was(Add to archive > main.rar), so for some reason SavDataFiler was actually importing my rar file and not the actual save lol.

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The fact that Moon's stupid "Imma be 12 hours ahead of the real time!" nonsense isn't hardcoded, and is actually bound to the save file is quite good news - because that means I can turn it off by setting my save to Sun Time.

Thereby eliminating the main reason I wanted to play Sun in the first place. Hooray!

Shuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've got a problem with a Pokemon (Salazzle). It keeps saying invalid encounter, but if i change the species into Salandit (the pre-evo) it says valid.
How i can fix this?

The only change i did to the pokemon was the sex in order to evolve it.

Last edited by Shuu,

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Any updates about the .CIA version of pkhex? i don't like using the PC version ):
It is not an official version , and even PKHeX itself is not fully compatible yet, it has some bugs, so I doubt we'll see it anytime soon.

Sent from my cave of despair where I collect souls

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I create a Pokemon on PkHex, would it still obey my commands? I read on here that the Trainer ID has missing 5th or 6th number? I wanted to create several pokemon (Ex: Arceus) and hoped they would obey battle commands... Thoughts and help appreciated :)

Lycan911

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Could this tool be used as a PokéBank replacement, by exporting all of my Pokémon from my Omega Ruby save and importing them into my Moon save? Could someone confirm if this would register them in the Pokédex?

If not, guess I should just wait for PHBank to be updated.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could this tool be used as a PokéBank replacement, by exporting all of my Pokémon from my Omega Ruby save and importing them into my Moon save? Could someone confirm if this would register them in the Pokédex?

It works but it's bugged so some things may not transfer correctly, or be bugged when transferred. It works, but I would wait for an official release to eradicate errors.

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've got a problem with a Pokémon (Salazzle). It keeps saying invalid encounter, but if I change the species into Salandit (the pre-evo) it says valid.
How i can fix this?

The only change I did to the Pokémon was the sex in order to evolve it.
The legality checker isn't properly implemented, even for the Gen VI save backwards compatibility.
Even Ash-Greninja isn't recognised. You know, the Pokémon we all got before our starter. Even worse is that Ash-Greninja has locked nature and IVs, and I know some dingbat will try to mod theirs. :P

Kruatz

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey just a quick question: Can I edit Zygarde's form in PkHex? I tried to create a Zygarde but it just sets the 50% form, not the 10% form (I know you need the ability Power Construct in order to use full Zygarde) but I'm asking for the 10% form.

Thanks!

Edit: forgot to say I already have 10% of the Zygarde's cores ingame

Last edited by Kruatz,

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal

They won't appear in the Pokédex, though.

Sent from my cave of despair where I collect souls

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol