shanefromoz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello,

I have a wii on 5.3.2e.
I have put an sd card in my wii u which is 64gb formatted to Fat32.
I go to internet settings and have tried the following sites and all i get is a black screen with a few pixels.
www.exploit.wiiubrew.net/.
www.wiiubru.com/532/lgx.
When they say load exploit once then run it again should the wii u reset to allow this?
My wii u just freezes.
I have thought about self hosting but am confused about that.
I have read about Mongoose but dont understand how exactly to set it up and what files i need where.
Hoping someone could please assist.

Cheers

Last edited by shanefromoz,

mitcha

مجاهد صنديد مقاتل عنيد
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
hi shane
first ,have you try loadiine before, not the loadiineGX ?

if you want to self hosting (its easy) , then i will make a tutorial for the "xampp" method.
thats what im using.

shanefromoz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would take some time and figure out how to host locally. Lots of guides on here for that. Online never works for me. I use xampp

Scuba156

Trophies
XP
Country
mitcha could you please do that for me.
Could you please explain exactly what files i require for it also.
Thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Tried number 1 but the progress bar freezes when i select it even after deleting data, cookies and user name info.
The first link has changed. Just use http://launch.loadiine.scuba156.com

PR0r

Trophies
XP
Country
Just tried it.
Status bar freezes.
This is completely normal. It just hasn't worked so you need to keep trying.
I don't think it is well documented that this exploit is not consistent at all. It can take 20 minutes sometimes to get it to successfully start.
From my experience after being where you were a week ago, try clearing the cache like was mentioned earlier. The freezing is good, so is "exploit failed" just keep trying the kernel exploit over and over until its successful. From there, you can load loadiine (that's if it doesn't freeze trying! very frustrating when this happens, as youll need to start over.) Remember, every freeze you'll need to manually restart your wiiu and try the kernel exploit again.
Best of luck, it eventually gets quicker but it is still is fairly random not very reliable at all.

LuigiXL

Trophies
XP
Country
This is completely normal. It just hasn't worked so you need to keep trying.
I don't think it is well documented that this exploit is not consistent at all. It can take 20 minutes sometimes to get it to successfully start.
From my experience after being where you were a week ago, try clearing the cache like was mentioned earlier. The freezing is good, so is "exploit failed" just keep trying the kernel exploit over and over until its successful. From there, you can load loadiine (that's if it doesn't freeze trying! very frustrating when this happens, as youll need to start over.) Remember, every freeze you'll need to manually restart your wiiu and try the kernel exploit again.
Best of luck, it eventually gets quicker but it is still is fairly random not very reliable at all.

Thanks, Im on 5.3.2, every time i use http://sd.loadiine.scuba156.com/ i get black screen with pixels (and thus freeze)
If i use Launch, I get frozen progress bar... Power off (pull plug) reset cookes and data.. Settings.. Then try again, but it doesnt seem to work?

Ill just keep trying :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't really see the point in updating it tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right, I thought about updating my PS3 CFW to 4.91, but why really, everything plays fine now. I guess for people that have already updated past 4.9 it would be helpful.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Idk if online servers are still active that would be my only thought
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thats true, personally I don't play it online at all, in fact, I deleted all wifi details on it once I installed CFW, so it won't connect and auto-update itself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I play most games that are on both PS3/360 strickly on the 360, but PS3 exclusives are really only games I play on the PS3 (You know me, I'm more of a Xbox junkie)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ps3 really has no titles worth going online
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    what is nps?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, what about GTA v onl... O Yea the PS3 versión got discontinued
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I feel like the world's cheapest pc build can play gtaV
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In modern standards
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, then why mine can't?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 What is nps you mentioned?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Because your pc has a hamster innit
    +3
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    R.I.P. LittleBigPlanet PS3 servers
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    LBP2 still the goat tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That can be played on ps5 iirc
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm surprised any PS3 servers are still up, tbh
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Alot of manufactures do care about older consoles they just want to whine about piracy
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I had 4.89 hfw on super slim that was great, but when I got a new hard disk I forgot where the guide was and could only find a guide for 4.90 and its resources
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I think another reason to want to update is if the hfw is at the level of the fw
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    you can sync trophies
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that's what I sitting on now- 4.9, and it seems fine, have had no issues at all
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I don't know if people play online or such
    S @ salazarcosplay: I don't know if people play online or such