Hardware Can I use two mikes with usb loader?

Bazmondo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi

I have two microphones that are from the guitar heros world tour bundle.

I am using a usb loader to play we sing etc.

Is their a way i can use both mikes to play this game i.e. would it work if I bought a usb dongle/extension and plugged both mikes into the extension and then the usb extension into the top usb port of the wii? Does anyone know if the wii/game would recognise there is two seperate mikes.

Or do I just need to burn the game to disc and use both wii usb ports for each mike?

Many thanks

Baz

Bazmondo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So just before I buy a usb hub that splits a single usb into 2 or 4 usb ports, are you saying the wii/game will be able to distinguish there are two mikes plugged in even though essentialy they are both going through one (the top) usb port?

cheers
Baz

PsyBlade

Snake Charmer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
well at least thats what I expect it to do
only got only mic so cant verify
the last 4 port hub I've seen was 5€
so give it a try
these things are useful with pcs anyway

metal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bazmondo said:
Hi

I have two microphones that are from the guitar heros world tour bundle.

I am using a usb loader to play we sing etc.

Is their a way i can use both mikes to play this game i.e. would it work if I bought a usb dongle/extension and plugged both mikes into the extension and then the usb extension into the top usb port of the wii? Does anyone know if the wii/game would recognise there is two seperate mikes.

Or do I just need to burn the game to disc and use both wii usb ports for each mike?

Many thanks

Baz
the usb hub needs to be self powered

w!!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, Rockband or any of the Guitar Heros that come with multiple instruments comes with a hub. It is NOT externally or self powered, but it wouldn't hurt to get one that is if you are buying it separately.

I don't think you need a powered one for just 2 mics though. I run everything off of the 1 hub that came with rockband, and a second rockband hub plugged into that so I can plug in 2 mics, the guitar, and drums without being crowded. I did notice that Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock doesn't seem to detect anything beyond the first hub.

And yes it works as Psyblade said. The game (if it supports multiple mics) will detect it off of 1 usb port and hub.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/