Hacking Can i update safely now?

HBubli

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So i heard that the update has a new master key and with updating the sysNAND the emuMMC gets broken. So if i wanna update my sysNAND now, do i just have to update atmosphere and sigpatches or do i have to remake the emuNAND too?

pic1972

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No, you can just update atmosphere , signpatches and some tools, and then, if you want, you can update emunand with daybreak...
Remember the steps...
1 update signpatches
2 update atmosphere
3 update some tools
4 update the emuNAND

HBubli

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No, you can just update atmosphere , signpatches and some tools, and then, if you want, you can update emunand with daybreak...
Remember the steps...
1 update signpatches
2 update atmosphere
3 update some tools
4 update the emuNAND
Thank you very much!

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i heard that the update has a new master key and with updating the sysNAND the emuMMC gets broken. So if i wanna update my sysNAND now, do i just have to update atmosphere and sigpatches or do i have to remake the emuNAND too?
Wherever you heard that was false. Updating sysMMC typically does not break emuMMC. The only thing to be mindful of is the cartridge slot firmware as if sysMMC and emuMMC are on different firmware versions, the cartridge slot firmware will also differ preventing cartridges from working on the one with a lower firmware version. You also don't need to update sysMMC to the latest firmware unless you play online.

Reactions: HBubli

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag