Can i run a PSVR in a jailbroken 9.0 firmware?

STRATOSROn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello guys i have a question if someone can enlighten me . I want to buy a Psvr for my ps4 console Which is jailbreaked with golden hen at 9.0 firmware.

As you know i can't go online on multiplayer games because it asks me to update the whole firmware to the newest but that's ok.

All i wanted to know is if i run the psvr software but needs an software update I could be able to update it without this affect my 9.0 firmware and mess up my jb?

Thanks for all the replies!!

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The PSVR software update is within the UPDATE.PUP itself (MUP IIRC: Morpheus UPdate(?))

You can update it safely using your PS4 on relevant jailbroken firmware (for example 8.00 contains PSVR update 5.00).

If you did use it on another ps4 that is on 9.60 or a PS5 on latest FW and it got updated, you can still use it on the jailbroken FW console using spoof.

viper3344

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So whats the latest FW update for 9.0? I have mine working perfectly fine on JB FW 9.0 but wondering if maybe there where any updates for the thing that improved performance at all?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...