Hacking Question Can I play legit games with hack

shinwg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For example can I play borderlands 2 which I own digital than go offline on SX play with cheat on my same save ?

shinwg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes you can and if you connect to nintenbdo servers later you can be ban .
Sorry I don’t really know much I will get ban cause Nintendo will know I use cheat on the save file ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But make a factory reset before you go online. That's the reason why the people should use an emuMMC. Sysnand is for online play and emuMMC is for all your hackery stuff.
Right that’s what I was asking if play cheat on emuMMC offline than save the game go back to Sysnand do I still need to factory reset every time I do something

Reactions: matias3ds

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
I will get ban cause Nintendo will know I use cheat on the save file ?
Yes. They can see if you modify your system or using custom firmware.

Right that’s what I was asking if play cheat on emuMMC offline than save the game go back to Sysnand do I still need to factory reset every time I do something
If your sysnand is clean, you can't copy your saves from emummc to clean sysnand. This will result in a ban if you use homebrew on your clean sysnand. And no. You don't have to do this every time. Only once when you create an emummc for the first time. To make your sysnand clean, you know? Or with other words said, it makes no sense to copy your saves to sysnand. That's why you have an completely offline emummc.

Last edited by BaamAlex,
Reactions: Alexander1970

shinwg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. They can see if you modify your system or using custom firmware.

If your sysnand is clean, you can't copy your saves from emummc to clean sysnand. This will result in a ban if you use homebrew on your clean sysnand. And no. You don't have to do this every time. Only once when you create an emummc for the first time. To make your sysnand clean, you know? Or with other words said, it makes no sense to copy your saves to sysnand. That's why you have an completely offline emummc.
How do some people play using pkhex, or host hack raids , like raid that give 999 items or none legit Pokémon they play online I’ll assume they used cheats offline than switch to ofw

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You run the risk every time you go online with a modified game / save.
Thanks is just so many using cheats on some games so I assume they know how to stay hidden people transfer bl2 save from pc to switch or even hosting hacked Pokémon raid

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
How do some people play using pkhex, or host hack raids , like raid that give 999 items or none legit Pokémon they play online I’ll assume they used cheats offline than switch to ofw
I don't know what they do. But there is always a risk being banned. I think they don't care about it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O i3? o........................................k
    Both of mine are i5's lol
    All right! Who stole my right sock? :angry:
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    DNDBD (DND×DBD) IS A REAL THING
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt have school today
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Am I [R WORD]?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it