can i pick someones brain?

Spider_Man

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im looking to create a website using wordpress and was wondering if theres such a plugin that allows users to subscribe to create an account and create listings for rent with a calandar that shows availability and whats already booked.

i could possibly manage it using multiple plugins but ones ive seen are all back end and ideally id like it front end so users dont see the wordpress back end.

also forgot, which i probably doubt it possible, but it would be good if visitors can place a booking and make payment which goes to the subscriber and not owner of the website.

Deleted member 506316

100% Shit, 0% Post
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im looking to create a website using wordpress and was wondering if theres such a plugin that allows users to subscribe to create an account and create listings for rent with a calandar that shows availability and whats already booked.

i could possibly manage it using multiple plugins but ones ive seen are all back end and ideally id like it front end so users dont see the wordpress back end.

also forgot, which i probably doubt it possible, but it would be good if visitors can place a booking and make payment which goes to the subscriber and not owner of the website.

Last edited by Deleted member 506316,

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wordpress might be clunky but it can get the job done these days and be managed once it is by mere mortals (probably installed by someone half versed in computers).
Custom work then will always need custom work.

There are various things that will function as a booking calendar (I did one for a restaurant, a spa and a hotel). Something aimed at a timeshare might be a better plan.
As far as sign up and list things. You might be able to use one of the above type things, manually confirm new users.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: That was a hilarious YT K3Nv2 :rofl2: