Homebrew Can I install CFW without a gamepad?

TheCosmicWarrior

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey all! Matthew here. I found my old Wii U and Gamepad in the closet and found out its a good device for homebrew and backwards compatibility. My only problem is my gamepad's screen is entirely broken, it works, the touchscreen can be used, but I can't see anything on it. Can I go through the entire process of installing homebrew and CFW without using my gamepad or am I out of luck?

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all! Matthew here. I found my old Wii U and Gamepad in the closet and found out its a good device for homebrew and backwards compatibility. My only problem is my gamepad's screen is entirely broken, it works, the touchscreen can be used, but I can't see anything on it. Can I go through the entire process of installing homebrew and CFW without using my gamepad or am I out of luck?
Even if you can install cfw without a gamepad you will need to get the screen fixed eventually anyways so might as well do it as soon as possible.

https://www.amazon.com/Replacement-...ii+u+screen+replacement&qid=1627012053&sr=8-3

wagonhelm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There's a Homebrew launcher mod out there that lets you use a gamepad joysticks and buttons / pro controller. Not sure if there is a wup installer though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over