Gaming Can i get my Gba emulator for psp to play ad-hoc?

LivingToDie

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
so me and my friend have both a psp with CFW and we have used gpspKAI (=Gba emu for psp) to play games....but now we thought : ''lets play pokemon together...trading fighting ITS FUN'' but gpspKAI has a version that plays ad-hoc but we dont know how to use it....and the newest one doesnt support ad hoc

1. is it possible to play ad-hoc with A gba emulator for psp
2. wich emulator ? - wich version
3. how do we use it...

BTW> we have Firmware 5.00 M33-6

(note : we searched the internet but couldnt find anything)

Thanks !!!

LivingToDie

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
REALLY !!?

if you find out how....could you plz tell me how
ohmy.gif
wink.gif

Tikker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think it'd be pretty difficult

you'd have to duplicate the wired connection of the link cable, and i'm not sure you'd get proper latency out of a half duplex system like wifi

commdante

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Not usefull, but the only "mp-hacks" I know of are local ... as in SNES/PSX games that run the same game exactly the same on both, except for user controls.

Would be great though, F-Zero rox but me and/or my friend often can't find our GBA's and/or cables ... Wireless MP really eases MP a lot, especially with some cables needed to be "master" and some shouldn't be when using cable-X ...*sigh*

Luckily PSP AD-HOC can be played over i-net, often without even noticing that one is doing it... too bad NDS doesn't =/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...