Hacking Can i delete the firmware from ps4

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And where can i buy a PS4 with firmware 5.05?

And you can ask anybody here who might be willing to sell but as KiiWii says.. eBay, Facebook local sales, pawn shops, ask your neighbors around if they gave it up and still have 5.05 and many more. Just do your homework. ;)

Reactions: KiiWii

Adam512

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Yes, it is possible. It is possible to create a special 5.05 FW which you can install from 7.50, but you need keys for that. :)

Q: Why do you actually want a PS4 with FW 5.05? Does it have any advantage for you?

FYI: In general, when one wants to move from a higher version of the official FW to a lower version of the official FW, it is called a "Downgrade".

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it is possible. It is possible to create a special 5.05 FW which you can install from 7.50, but you need keys for that. :)

Q: Why do you actually want a PS4 with FW 5.05? Does it have any advantage for you?

FYI: In general, when one wants to move from a higher version of the official FW to a lower version of the official FW, it is called a "Downgrade".

We already know that but we dont want to mention it because a newbies might be confused and ask where can I find a keys for that.. blah blah. There is no keys to be found and no existed. In the far future, perhaps.

For now, no.. you can't and that's that. :creep:

platoss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

How to dawngrade then?

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the keys are known by certain devs i'm sure but due to dmca/copyright fear of being sued it won't be released hence why we must bypass (exploit) our consoles to run unsigned code as no keys are required remember what happened to Geohotz back in the ps3 days his ass got sued for revealing the private keys also he can't RE any ps system or go to prison

Last edited by chrisrlink,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x058JFZrlhU&pp=ygUMREJaIGFicmlkZ2Vk