Hacking Can brain age still be purchased?

fuctfuct

OP
Trophies
Website
www.derp.cum
XP
Country
Canada
I bought a Wii U on eBay today. Figured i might as well hack it when it gets here. I haven't owned a Nintendo Console in many years. Do they still sell points anywhere? How would someone who does not have a CC go about buying the game to install the hack?

aykay55

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a Wii U on eBay today. Figured i might as well hack it when it gets here. I haven't owned a Nintendo Console in many years. Do they still sell points anywhere? How would someone who does not have a CC go about buying the game to install the hack?
Nintendo no longer uses a point system. Just regular bills. You can go to your local EBGames, Target, Walmart, or really any place that sells anything gaming, and purchase a Nintendo eShop card, which comes in values of $10, $20, $35, and $50. After purchasing you open up the eShop and enter the scratch-off code into the "Add Funds" page and then redeem your points. Note that you can also link your NNID and Nintendo Account and merge your funds if you have any on your Switch. The eShop card will work on a 3DS, Wii U or Switch.

Last edited by aykay55,
Reactions: fuctfuct

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Drug Mule Bot roll out!