1. Nerdtendo

OP Nerdtendo Your friendly neighborhood idiot

United States
    I'm in the market for a wireless keyboard and I'm really not trying to break bank. I don't need anything fancy, just a full size keyboard + numpad and a backlight. For some reason, it is hard to find something that fits all three of those criteria. I found one with all three, but the backlights were rainbow and there was no option for a solid color. I really think the rainbow shtick is ugly, so I'm looking for a neutral backlight.

alexander1970 likes this.
  2. alexander1970

alexander1970 Wuff Wuff.

Austria
    Hello.:)

In the meantime I have 3 of these
    https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B008IL952C/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    (20 Euro used)

....believe me,it is very hard to work on 3 Keyboards at the same Time...:D.

2 of them are now exactly 3 Years in use.Very reliable,very low on Power Consumption (I never changed the Batteries in the Keyboards,only for the Mouses).Good and solid Keyboards.Only Feature unfortunately missing - No Backlight.....

Thank you.:)

3. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Dick, With Balls
    Reviewer

United States
    Mechanical or dome? What are you using it for? How much do you want to spend?

If it's just daily tasks (ie web browsing, office work, etc) then just buy any cheapo $25 wireless keyboard, they all work just fine for basic stuff. Logitech's offerings are generally good, I've got a few around my house that are probably 10+ years old that all work just fine still, so pick up something cheapo from them.

If you want to do some heavy gaming/want mechanical, Logitech has a few options. The G613 is your best bet probably, it's a wireless mechanical keyboard that doesn't have any of the fancy "GAMING" design tropes and is currently $75 on Amazon, which is basically the cheapest you'll get for a good mechanical wireless keyboard. https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-G613-Lightspeed-Mechanical-Multihost-Connectivity/dp/B07796MBJ7 <

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - recommend, wireless, keyboard