can anyone help me ? citra EMU ..!

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by suncola, Jun 16, 2015.

1. suncola
    OP

suncola Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 16, 2015
    Saudi Arabia
    i have problem with citra EMU i download last vision from offcal website

http://citra-emu.org/

-snip-
    Please don't link to rom-sites

[​IMG]

2. koim

koim GBAtemp Regular

Apr 16, 2015
    France

Abcdfv likes this.
  3. KazoWAR

KazoWAR GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 12, 2008
    United States
    Winter Haven
    I think the 3ds file is still encrypted.

dubbz82 likes this.
  4. Player615

Player615 Member

Newcomer
    May 10, 2015
    Antigua and Barbuda
    Citra can't load all 3ds roms.

5. suncola
    OP

suncola Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 16, 2015
    Saudi Arabia
    i tested also One Piece Unlimited Cruise SP2 but same

you can see here this man run the game

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

what can i do to run the game ?

6. Suiginou

Suiginou (null)

Jun 26, 2012
    Gambia, The
    pc + 8
    Have you decrypted the ROM? You need a physical 3DS and some way to launch Decrypt9 to do so. citra cannot do the decryption because it's missing the decryption keys (and getting them has failed so far). The ROMs uploaded to ROM sites, such as the one removed in your opening post, are still encrypted so that the 3DS can read them.

7. jamieyello

jamieyello Professional Dumbass

Mar 11, 2013
    United States
    To decrypt roms you need to have a 3ds fw 9.2 or lower and run rxtools, from there you can decrypt roms that are on your sd card. Citra won't run for you if you don't have a hacked 3ds, and even then it probably won't even run past 25% because it's not finished.

8. Abcdfv

Abcdfv What comes around goes around.

Dec 24, 2013
    United States
    Wait another year or two for Citra to actually be able to play games.

You can play some homemade games with it though.

9. suncola
    OP

suncola Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 16, 2015
    Saudi Arabia
    i mean how can i decryp the game to run on citra ? i wanna run the game with some bugs or droop fream no problem

10. Abcdfv

Abcdfv What comes around goes around.

Dec 24, 2013
    United States
    Using an actual 3DS system and the decrypt9 homebrew. If you don't have an actual system, there's no hope unless you can find someone with an exploitable system,who is willing to decrypt them for you, or pre-decrypted ROMs on the internet, which is unlikely as they're usually privately shared.

11. dubbz82

dubbz82 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Feb 2, 2014
    United States

^this. Almost every time someone decides to take it upon themselves to post something like this, it's because they haven't bothered to do the footwork to realize two things...first being that the game has to be decrypted, and if it's not, it's going to puke out the "could not load rom" error. Secondly, that to the best of my knowledge, there's zero games that are actually able to be played from start to end. (I know there's a good amount of progress with OOT, but you're still FAR better off running the game in an n64 emulator at the moment). I really wish the errors that were kicked out would actually indicate this, as opposed to just spitting out an all purpose "loading rom failed", as it'd give people a little bit more of something to go on. Also, the rom that's attempting to be loaded, even if properly decrypted, I don't believe actually works at the moment.

edit: to clarify, this is by no means a knock on the developers, they've actually made very good progress on the emulator, given the amount of time that it's been out, it's simply not far enough along in development to do what people want it to do.

Last edited by dubbz82, Jun 19, 2015