Can any help me with citra please? Read 127 error!

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by saigyjouji, Mar 15, 2016.

1. saigyjouji
    OP

saigyjouji Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2016
    Poland
    Hay! Im new here, and im from Poland also, well i know none care, but really need help and sayin that cuz my english is bad >.< I have also GBA(got from rich cousine from Germany when was child ;) ) and always loved game Pokemon Sapphire, did play it on vgba on pc too, now i saw there new version of it, named Pokemon Alpha Sapphir. Well downloaded rom, but citra told me can play only decrypted games >.<' sadly im too poor to buy a console or this game, so cant decrypt it alone. Solved it with downloading already decrypted rom but... got another problem and console of citra still repeated any error "unmapped" read:127: something more, its kinda long error, every 1 line and dont stop on that concole of citra. Tried too make it CIA file, but after did that, citra emulator say its not supported rom file T.T Have any1 idea or any tips how can i make it working? Pretty please, already lost 2 days to look for solutions, and still didnt found something.

Best Regards,!

2. saigyjouji
    OP

saigyjouji Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2016
    Poland
    up! really none can help me with this? T.T

3. KillzXGaming

KillzXGaming GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 2, 2016
    United States
    because pokemon only works on CRO build, not master.

4. saigyjouji
    OP

saigyjouji Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2016
    Poland
    Yay, thank you very much! at least now it started, but ;333 cant play cuz like 1-5fps xdd wonder why, my pc spec really good T.T anyway last question, the only error i got in that command list, is this one http://puu.sh/nHXls/8eb7927088.png, also its going from first line, that red message, and end with that yellow one. Can it be responsible for my lags? or its more mine pc spec???

5. KillzXGaming

KillzXGaming GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 2, 2016
    United States
    IDK, what are your pc specs?

6. saigyjouji
    OP

saigyjouji Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2016
    Poland
    procesor i7 3770, graphic card is 670GTX, and 8gb RAM DDR3, well my pc have already 2 years but it still not bad... i hope xd

7. saigyjouji
    OP

saigyjouji Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2016
    Poland
    up, any1 can confirm that the error i getting have nothing to my lags??

8. Cyborg_Unity

Cyborg_Unity Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 14, 2013
    Indonesia
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Probably Citra is still on really early version, which is still cannot used to play. i believe that is the answer. You should save to buy o3ds.

9. saigyjouji
    OP

saigyjouji Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2016
    Poland
    oh well, then i think i have to wait for working emu xd well 200euro = 800pln, alot of money for me xdd but thank you for help^^

10. swabbo

swabbo Wot u doin readin dis m8?

Mar 9, 2011
    East Yorkshire/ A Bin
    Here in the UK you can pick up a second hand 3DS for around £50, which converts to 273 Polish Zioty, which I assume is your currency? Surely that's not a bank breaking amount of money to be able to run a game at the fps it's supposed to run at eh?