martin88

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
Call_Of_Duty_4_USA_XBOX360

Just got it from Usenet, burning it now. It's one of my most anticipated game!
wub.gif

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Played 2 levels and I love it! Still, I'm going to shelve it for a couple of days so I can complete Timeshift.

btw, CoD4 is region free :yay360:

martin88

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just finished about 4 levels. It's awesome.

I'm glad this isn't WWII anymore. I'm really impressed by the cinematic feel of this game.

Nice work Infinity Ward!

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
is it just me or am i not impressed? ive played a couple of levels and the game is completely scripted. Sure it looks completely amazing, but you dont get to go along at your own pace. Your pulled through the levels really quick and dont actually get to shoot much! If you stop to have a look around you'll find yourself very quickly miles away from the rest of your squad, who wait for you to catch up until the game carries on. Not impressed. I was impressed with COD2 on 360, COD3 was so so, but 4 isnt much better than 3 in my opinion

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
The reviews paint a marvelous picture. 9.4 from IGN, 9.4 from Gametrailers, and 9.7 from TeamXBOX. That sampling alone shows me that this is going to be one heck of a game. Sadly, I'm not what one would call... skilled at war-based shooters, so I may never actually play it. Yet it looks fun and beautiful enough that I'd definitely want to give it a try if I had the option.
smile.gif

Marxian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am not generally a fan of squad-based shooters, instead I prefer the likes of Halo 3 and Gears of War. I quite like this one however, although I agree that being forced to follow your AI counterparts is frustrating. It increases the feeling of linearity in the game. For the first couple of levels I felt uninvolved, as the AI seemeed to do most of the killing, but this seems less of an issue as you get further into the game.

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Played 2 levels and I love it! Still, I'm going to shelve it for a couple of days so I can complete Timeshift.

btw, CoD4 is region free :yay360:

do yourself a favor and throw timeshift out the window and play COD 4 NOW lol

timeshift has to be one of the worst games i have played this year seriously

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: