GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...and it's lookin' damn good! Another FPS with promise is always something to get excited about, for me, anyway. Here are a few of the latest screenshots that have cropped up:

20.jpg
21.jpg
31.jpg

Here's the whole batch (there are quite a few): http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p...262&postcount=1

Personally, I'm waiting for that one DS FPS that can really suck me in story-wise. Though most folks didn't like MPH's story mode, I thought it had potential. But, ultimately, it did fall short. Too somber, too repetitive and the bosses were too much on my hands due the nature of them and the game's controls. And that game was about as close as any shooter has gotten on the DS to really engaging me story-wise. You can never tell a game by its screenshots, but I'll be looking forward to C.O.R.E.

No release date yet, as far as I know.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those look nice. How long ago was this announced? I don't see it ever seeing the light of day at this point. :-P

Tommy_T

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Was just thinking to myself that I would like a decent first person shooter on the DS and this one is looking pretty nice, thanks for the heads up.

Some more screenshots (with bottom screen GUI) HERE

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
IMO Dementium had a good storyline and some good gameplay.. but some really bad design decisions.. like going back to the beginning of the chapter when you load the game.. and making all the monster that you killed in a room come back when you go back to the room..
Looking forward for C.O.R.E.

Kellicros

Trophies
XP
Country
The DS is a perfect handheld for FPS, the screenshots looks good, I hope the game plays good too! MPH and Dementium didn't really make it for me.

ubersk8kid

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.prizerebel.com
XP
Country
Canada
Looks good! almost like Unreal Tournament(ish) (the old one)
I did not like Dementium though. Maybe because I only played it for half an hour though. First five minutes were boring and even after half an hour. Is this game going to be like that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning