C&C fans: What happen to command and conquer?

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by jDSX, Aug 5, 2015.

1. jDSX
    OP

jDSX Is a furry

Jun 15, 2015
    United States
    Happy furry land with Lucar
    My loved RTS series, I never found out what happen to the franchise seems to be all but dead, is there a new announced game in the works? I also heard the last one changed up a lot all seems mixed I stopped playing after c&c 3 so forgive me if it's been known for some time but yeah what is going on with it nowadays?

2. Maximilious

Maximilious GBAtemp Addict

Nov 21, 2014
    United States
    It never got better than Red Alert 2 for me. I believe there is a new one in the works, but I haven't really played RTS for a long while now. I feel the genre all but died along with WC3, SC and Civ4 in the early 2000's

BORTZ likes this.
  3. Foxchild

Foxchild Goomba Overlord

Apr 13, 2013
    United States
    Love me some C&C too, it's the only RTS I never got bored with. Last one I heard about was some free to play one, never got into that one. Really though, the last "great" C&C game was 3; RA 3 and C&C 4 were okay, but I never even finished all the campaigns on those ones.

4. hippy dave

hippy dave Butts Butts Megabutts

Apr 30, 2012
    I preferred it when it was Dune 2.

5. BORTZ

BORTZ You get a hat, and YOU get a hat!

Supervisor
    GBAtemp Patron
    BORTZ is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    I got stuck into Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge and then EA kindly fired all the Westwood staffers. There is a sweet hack out there called Mental Omega you should look up if you liked YR.

jDSX likes this.