Buying some gba accessories

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by RodrigoDavy, Dec 26, 2012.

Dec 26, 2012
  1. RodrigoDavy
    OP

Member RodrigoDavy GBAtemp Maniac

Brazil
    Well, I bought a front-lit gba sp. I only have one game (Warioware Twisted!) but I'm loving it. I would like to know if there is an online/virtual/electronic store that still sells gba accessories, preferably with free-shipping. I would like to buy things like an earphone adapter, link cable, case for gbc/gba games, etc...

EDIT: I found some gba accessories at http://shop.01media.com/categoryb.asp?ID=630&ID2=3370 . But, if there are other alternatives, please let me know :)

2. Cuelhu

Member Cuelhu КУ!

More on the parts side, there's this. But they sell some accessories as well.

3. Markitus95

Newcomer Markitus95 Member

Spain
    That's the first website I've seen in some time shipping the GBA Headphone Adapter to EU, and having it in stock. I think I'm gonna buy it...

There may be other shops selling GBA accesssories, but a lot of them will probably be out of stock. I'd take a look at second hand shops, I got a 4P Link Cable for my GBA for barely 3€ in a second hand shop in my city. It the place where people are most likely to sell these things.

RodrigoDavy likes this.
  4. Count Duckula

Member Count Duckula .

Australia
    Dealextreme still sell a few things, mostly chargers (AC and USB), replacement shells etc but there is a silicone case for the SP there also: http://dx.com/s/gameboy

For a protective carry case the only place I know of is ebay.
    The 'airform' ones seem good but they are overly tight and hold the L and R buttons pressed in due to this. I have a 2nd hand frontlit GBA that came in one, and the shoulder buttons' 'springs' are really weak. Thankfully my backlit model is in really good condition.

RodrigoDavy likes this.