CR_Avila

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
Hey

So...I'm gonna buy a second hand Wii U...(For $215,It's El Salvador,the price it's actually decent) and my firend says it's already hacked...but he says you need to get into a website in order to load the games you have installed and that the hack modifies the mii maker or something like that....and i'm wondering...what hack is it? can i change it to another one that I can instal games directly or at least make forwarders? will i be able to play Gamecube and wii backups with that hack?

silvershadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
its most likely the same stuff that was on website wiiu.guide but they didnt install haxchi (cause that requires you to buy a DS virtual console game and do the web browser hack atleast once to setup the system as to not need the browser hack anymore). so they did everything minus the part where you have to buy the DS game hence you have to run the browser hack everytime.

i suggest reading that guide and understanding it completely first before proceeding. you will be able to do everything with the current hacks, but it will be easier if you buy the DS virtual console game as instructed in the guide so that way you dont have to keep fiddling with a wonky web browser hack.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: