Gaming Buying SD card/USB drive

saison

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I'm deciding that this piece o' crap 4gb flash drive I have just isn't cutting it for me, and I just need something probably 1gb bigger, but I don't believe that's possible. I think that the next highest I can get is 8gb, correct? How much would I have to pay for one of those (SD or flash drive, it doesn't matter) at it's cheapest?
I can't afford much right now, but I would appreciate the help. Thank you
smile.gif

saison

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I forgot to mention that I didn't want it to be online. Tried to beat someone before they could post
tongue.gif

If you could give me like a retail store at around that price then my quest shall be over, thanks
smile.gif

P.S: I look at your avi and all I see is PRINNY, DOOD! Lol

saison

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess any retail store, not local obviously... Actually, now that I think about it. I should do this myself, I feel kind of dumb now.
Thanks, man
biggrin.gif

honeypa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd go for the transcend brand if you could find it, usually class 6 SD cards with good reviews. As for where to buy, I wouldn't really know if they exist in your location.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you say retail I could give you a place that could be like 200 miles away from you.
tongue.gif
Yeah doing it yourself is better since I can't magically go to the shops around you and tell you that this place has that.

saison

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Transcend does exist in my location, but too expensive for me xP They're usually in the $30 range. I'm probably gonna get another Sandisk 8gb. Why you may ask?

CHEEP! Lol, thanks guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end