Hacking Buying N3DS with Version 4.5 and Lower!

BhenBen_85

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi guys so i just registered to this site, because i was planning to buy 3DS XL with Version 4.5 because i saw 1 store here in Saudi Arabia still selling 3DS with lower version, but i'm new to this hack like whats the best flashcard to use, i was reading about gateway 3ds, and its says it support multi-roms,so that basically means i can put more than 10 games as long as my SD Card is higher maybe 64gb memory card? and I also read about save games, what about it? is there a problem in saving? or all games i downloaded can save direct ro 3DS? and do you thing that gateway 3DS will support the New 3DS once it come out, I'm planning to buy now, and then when New 3DS will come out i will maybe buy that one also if it can play downloaded rom, hoping to hear from all of you guys, and sorry if there is already the same subject like mind, thanks again! sorry for my bad english.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
the new 3ds will not come with 4.x, read the "where to find a 4.x console" thread for guidelines on buying a 4.x console, and gateway is the best way to go with a 4.x console

there is a flashcard that works on 9.x called sky3ds which would work on the new 3ds, but its limited to 10 games and you need to buy another one so its a bit of a money pit and until we see how nintendo respond it may even be blocked before the new 3ds arrives in the US/EU only time will tell on that front

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Gateway is the best. All the others except he new Sky3DS and maybe MT-card are clones.
I have about 50 games on my 64 GB card with room left for more games. ;)
Games save fine, just as long as you don't run out of battery while the game is running.
It seems like Gateway has a way to make it work on the New 3DS, only time will tell.

By the way, you can't call it N3DS anymore. That's now reserved for the "New 3DS" which Gateway obviously won't work on yet. Confusing, I know :P

BhenBen_85

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Thanks guys, maybe i will just get the 2012 3DS XL and wait for New 3DS to get hacked and buy that one, thanks for fast reply...by the way what happened when i my battery died while i am playing? should i do the step again for gateway or what?

By the way the Australian N3DS will come out November 21 I think, if I buy that one can i still play Downloaded games? or i need to check the region of the Roms.

Ryft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Threads like this need to be locked on site...
Yeah the title is misleading but anyway, Gateway writes the .sav file once you close the running rom so if you run out of battery or it crashes during play, you will lose any progress you made during that play time.

D

Deleted-355425

17 days i get my PAL N3DS, will let you know what firmware version its on for future reference, although they will likely up the version before the EU/NA release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: