michal

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks for that info Giangsta.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for being able o deliver but I still don't like the way they've handled my situation.
It's taking FAR too long ad it's approaching 2 months of waiting now.

Regards,
Michal

DeanS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've made 14 total orders with deal extreme, ranging from laser pointers to R4s, and they have never taken me longer than 17 days. I've even gotten one in 10...

Same, got mines in 16 days.
The deals are not that bad really hence the name
tongue.gif
, you just got to have patience for their shipping.

michal

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Patience as in not expecting the oder to ever arrive?

Anyway, they've just resent the items with EMS shipping at no extra cost at my request so if that gets to me in some sort of reasonable amount of time it will go a long way to regaining some trust on my part.

I'll let everyone know how that goes.

Regards,
Michal

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i ordered a R4 from them it tooke about 18 days for it to get to me (they did not even ship it for a week), and i ordered a N-card from them it took them 2 months to send it to me (they were out of stock and did not get any in), so shipping takes about 2-3 weeks and longer if they are out of stock, they gave me 20 free dx points for the wait though, im going to buy a R4 replacement shell soon from them (they sell white R4 cases now).

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You might of even noticed my post there...I think this is a rare case...everyone I have known (you know...regular customers) bought R4s from them normally and they've been nothing but satisfied. Don't you find it a bit odd he's returning 24 R4 units?

Any retailer would be pissed if you're returning so many units.

Kensh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would ignore someone who bought so much just to sell for a profit for as long as i can.

I hate people like that, though i find it very hard to believe 24 units were defective

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would ignore someone who bought so much just to sell for a profit for as long as i can.

I hate people like that, though i find it very hard to believe 24 units were defective
actually it depends on how many he bought, if he bought a couple hundred if 24 of them were defective then he returned those 24 for whatever reason broken spring no bootup.

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DealExtreme has always been very good for me.
If anyone didn't notice my link before, here it is again.
DealExtreme Review

i just found this post at the dealextremem website,

http://dealextreme.com/forums/Forums.dx/Fo...0~threadid.7083

this person in the usa returned his defective R4, and has not recevied a replacement in 3 months, just a warning.

(he bought them in bulk, over 24 of them were defective maybe it was because he returned so many).
I'm making an assumption here but maybe you're like me with eBay. Before buying something from a new seller I look through their feedback trying to see all the negative ones. Even if there's 1000 good ones and 3 bad ones I will always see what negative things people said and whether or not the seller sorted out the problem. In this case one of the staff members posted in that thread telling them he will deal with it straight away if the order number was provided. I have faith in DealExtreme because of orders with them however I understand if you are worried.

- Sam

magos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered my R4 + Japan MicroSD combo from DealExtreme on the 21st of May. I received it today, June 04th. Everything works great and seems genuine.

I will definitely use Deal Extreme again!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k