Buy or not

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by NEO117, Oct 28, 2011.

Oct 28, 2011

Buy or not by NEO117 at 12:18 AM (411 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

  1. NEO117
    OP

    Member NEO117 GBAtemp Regular

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2008
    Messages:
    271
    Country:
    Venezuela
    I just saw a lot of 3DS's in my country for dirt cheap, however I kinda wanted to wait until there was a revision (And there's gonna be no doubt) or a working flashcart (or both). However with them being this cheap. Would you recommend me getting one or to wait for the next revision/flashcart for it?
     
  2. Presto99

    Member Presto99 You slammin, bro?

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2010
    Messages:
    910
    Location:
    Skyworld
    Country:
    United States
    A revision will obviously come out someday (hoping for 3DSXL!) but it most likely won't be for at least a year. A working flashcart could take years. I would get one now, and reap the rewards of the classic 3D-N64 games, and soon Mario 3D Land & Mario Kart 7.
     
  3. NEO117
    OP

    Member NEO117 GBAtemp Regular

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2008
    Messages:
    271
    Country:
    Venezuela
    Meh, I can wait at least a year.

    Flashcarts will come out soon though. As if they will miss the chance of making teh moniez.
     

Share This Page