Buy or not a new 3ds?

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Angelikita, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Angelikita
    OP

Angelikita Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 17, 2015
    Mexico
    I'm thinking about buying a new 3ds xl since right now they are relatively cheap on amazon (mexico), but i i'm not sure if it's worth it, i have an old 3ds with A9LH but now (since I start using big screen phones (5" and 5.5" screens)I feel the screen is really small.

That is why i ask if it's worth it or an old 3ds xl is good enough. beside I haven't seen but one game that it's exclusive to the new 3ds.

2. Gavin McDaniel

Gavin McDaniel Member

Newcomer
    May 30, 2016
    United States
    Salisbury, NC
    I agree, buy one!

3. petethepug

petethepug PUG

May 2, 2016
    United States
    COMPUTER
    If you prefer having a circle-lized-ish one, and you like the 3D effects, compared to the old one. Then sure go for it :D.

4. Angelikita
    OP

Newcomer
    Aug 17, 2015
    Mexico
    I think can afford it if I cut my expenses a little bit (or alot depending on the point of view), for like two or three months, but I think I can afford the old xds xl without too much trouble ($65 dollars cheaper).

5. Monty Kensicle

Monty Kensicle Yay!

Aug 4, 2008
    United States
    Commonwealth of Virginia
    I don't own one but I've worked on dozens and I must say that I enjoy the added speed and Amiibo scanning. The 3D ain't bad either.

How much is it?

6. Angelikita
    OP

Newcomer
    Aug 17, 2015
    Mexico
    like i say it's amazon Mexico so the price are in pesos, the new 3ds xl is $3,750 (like 200 dlls) and the old 3ds xl on linio (and other online store) it's on $2,800 (like 150 dlls)