Buy gateway with IDEAL

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by JinbuKami, Apr 20, 2014.

1. JinbuKami
    OP

JinbuKami GBAtemp Regular

Feb 21, 2014
    Netherlands
    So hey guys,i scrolled like 5 pages to find a thread that could answer my question. Didn't found any or i missed it.

Anyway, so i bought a 3ds gateway somewhere in november/december from a site similar to ebay because i could pay him with IDEAL and get the card within 24 hours. Anyway i am one of the lucky guys who has legit, malfunctioning gateway card(can't update to omega) and cant RMA it.

So i was wondering if anyone knows a good reseller that accepts IDEAL, if there is none, paypal is also good.
    Im from the Netherland(europe) and i checked the resellers and saw that Netherland was included. I have to say that the 2 netherland resellers that gateway recommended are sh*tties site i have seen in a while.
    - They used google translation to translate pretty much everything to dutch.
    - There is no way to send them mails to ask them any question.
    Besides many people were complaining they didn't got anything from power-up.nl(1 of the resellers) or something.

I want to send the reseller an email if they can update the gateway card to omega before sending them, so i don't get another faulty card again.

I appreciate any help i get from you guys. thnx.

2. Loke

Loke GBAtemp Regular

Jan 7, 2014
    Netherlands
    I got mine from power-up. They had a fast delivery and it was a legit card. Also the support had a fast reply when I emailed them.

3. Wekker

Wekker GBAtemp Fan

Aug 4, 2007
    Netherlands
  4. lenselijer

lenselijer GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Mar 27, 2006
    Netherlands
    I got a gateway card with 2.1 for you :)

5. milerwan
    This message by milerwan has been removed from public view by raulpica, Apr 20, 2014, Reason: Advertising -rp.
    Apr 20, 2014
  6. JinbuKami
    OP

Feb 21, 2014
    Netherlands
    You did? How did you mailed them if there is no "contact" menu. How long did it took them to deliver it to you? apperantly they order it from asia.

7. aimimi

aimimi Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 15, 2013
    United States
    you can check at http://shoptemp.net/ ,
    the stores in the list are trusted stores, and price is not expensive

JinbuKami likes this.
  8. Loke

Loke GBAtemp Regular

Jan 7, 2014
    Netherlands
    I used this to contact them: http://www.power-up.nl/index.php/contacts/. I also thought it was sent from Asia but they sent it on the same day I ordered and was delivered in 2 days. The confirmation email they sent was really strange though:

JinbuKami likes this.
  9. JinbuKami
    OP

Feb 21, 2014
    Netherlands
    Woah the "customer" is in the footer.. and small written text @.@ thnx though