Hacking burning wii isos

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if it's an iso, yes. if it's a "wii" file, you have to unscramble it first. in the end though, you just burn it like a regular iso.

philipcooper

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
just read up on it and it says:

Rawdump is essentially an app that dumps the image of a Wii game onto an available format. You will , however, need an LG disc drive if you intend to dump the game onto a disc

whats that mean a LG disc drive/

kai445

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just read up on it and it says:

Rawdump is essentially an app that dumps the image of a Wii game onto an available format. You will , however, need an LG disc drive if you intend to dump the game onto a disc

whats that mean a LG disc drive/

LG-8164, LG-8163, LG-8162, LG-8161 ... if memory serves me correctly. and B suffix = black bezel, i believe.

kai445

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but what are they

huh.gif

LG = Lucky Goldstar = A manufacturer.

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
at this point, you really should be using the search feature, as directed in the above post. I will say just this though. You don't need an LG drive to burn the games. You can burn them on any brand DVD burning drive. If you're still lost after that, use the search feature. Or better yet, google it.

xbandaidx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could have sworn the last time I checked, LG means Life's Good, not Lucky Goldstar. Unless there is some other company that's ripping the name off.

LordWill072284

Trophies
Website
www.bakerenterprises.ca
XP
Country
Canada
I could have sworn the last time I checked, LG means Life's Good, not Lucky Goldstar. Unless there is some other company that's ripping the name off.

HAHA awsome... yeh as previous posts you cant use any other drive to copy wii games...except the lg drives listed above.

use rawdump, it makes an iso. you burn with a dvd burner of your choice then boom fully backed up wii game, simple. just have to buy a lg drive to see the original wii games, nothing else will work

kai445

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I was pretty sure it wasn't, so i googled it...

"The previous company name was Lucky-Goldstar, from which the abbreviation of LG was derived, However, their slogan encourages the public to assume that LG stands for "Life's Good", but this is a backronym." - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LG_Electronics

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
if you want to rip games all you need is an Lg DVD/CD ROM (LG-8164, LG-8163, LG-8162, LG-8161). NOT a burner
these things are cheap i just got the 8163 for $17

once you use rawdump to make the iso you can burn with any DVD burner

ominess

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to ask. Is anybody else having an extremely difficult time getting their 8164b to work on their windows xp os?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT