Gaming Burning games? on a UMD disk?

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have got a question: can I burn games on empty UMD disks if that is possible?(en where do I buy these things) and how do I burn those little things? On my school I heard some guys talking about burning games on UMD disks. And which program do I need for that?

And sorry for my broken English I just had to type the word disk about 10 times in dutch, I dunno if it is Disc or Disk.

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I make it short
wink.gif
It´s not possible

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Dark Langin said:
I have got a question: can I burn games on empty UMD disks if that is possible?(en where do I buy these things) and how do I burn those little things? On my school I heard some guys talking about burning games on UMD disks. And which program do I need for that?

And sorry for my broken English I just had to type the word disk about 10 times in dutch, I dunno if it is Disc or Disk.
There are no UMD burners available, except in a VERY costly and uber-rare PSP devkit. You'd also have to hope that it'd come with some disks with it, otherwise forget to get some. BTW, prices range in $2000-10000 for one of those, and they aren't easy to use (also kinda illegal, since they'd be under an NDA contract with Sony). Blank disks are pretty much non-existant.

ROFL at these guys who talk about burning UMDs
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night