Hacking Burn problems with new patchers, please find solution

MeleeMaster500

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1st of all, i'm all up to date with everything hacking, 2nd, I have done everything right so far, no problems. but when i tried to use the new patchers to make a burn of medal of honor heroes 2.

steps followed
1. downloaded and extracted correctly medal of honor pal scrubbed (not English edition)
2. dragged it to the new iospatcher, it patches it instantaneously

3. Due to the fact that for some reason, i cannot copy iso files to my flash drive until they are "patched", with the error "not enough space on disk for file" (size is not the problem, and there is not enough space on the computer that my burner only works for), so i cannot do 1:1 burns

4. due to that fact, i can only burn isos that are patched with the old patcher. using the old patcher, after the new patcher turns a 4.6g file to a 2.4g file.

-it cannot be patched again with the new one after this step, but it can finally be copied to a flash drive, which could not be done with the new patcher only.

5. selecting the iso to burn in img burn says invalid file/incorrect file format.

so any ideas on how i can get this to work?

MeleeMaster500

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the iospatcher to change the ios the iso works on, it makes mortal combat armageddon, ssx blur and, medal of honor heroes 2 work, to name a few

MeleeMaster500

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah it's the version i have, but that's definitely not the problem, after using the old patcher, it seems to not like the 2.4g iso. i think it might have been the download itself... i just don't want to download a million "unscrubbed" iso parts...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill