BTJunkie Shuts Down For Good

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Sometimes used the tracker, but the good part of the site was that there were also torrents thought to be more legal than others (ie. Linux Distros, etc). Sad that another torrent site has gone down..

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I haven't used it myself either, but this is beginning to worry me, especially when FileSonic and Mediafire pretty much died out not too long ago. :(
Silly Darmanitan, Mediafire is alive and well, and I still basically use it for all my music purposes. :lol:
I haven't used it myself either, but this is beginning to worry me, especially when FileSonic and Mediafire pretty much died out not too long ago. :(
Uhh, MediaFire is still running...

EDIT: :ninja: 'd

I messed up. I meant MegaUpload
Uhh, MediaFire is still running...

EDIT: :ninja: 'd

Fileserve is back too.

Filesonic =/= Fileserve
Filesonic used to be a file hosting website. Really recently, it was changed into a website where you back up your own files and only you can download them.

Last edited by Lucifer666,

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
to me btjunkie was the best torrent site around, easy straight forward and social, more often than not people actually commented on the quality of torrents, and there was a like/dislike system for comments to prevent spamming.

R.I.P. BTJunkie :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo