Homebrew Browserhax - Do or Die

N0n@me

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably keep it. It would likely help others who get the same error, perhaps annotate it as "the trick failed this time" or "This may happen, be patient as it will work" or something like that. .
Ok Though I only filmed the error. Also im going to upload it without sound since you can hear me watching a stream in the background unless you dont mind.

zepher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok Though I only filmed the error. Also im going to upload it without sound since you can hear me watching a stream in the background unless you dont mind.
Personally I don't mind either way. But whatever is more comfortable for you.

N0n@me

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably keep it. It would likely help others who get the same error, perhaps annotate it as "the trick failed this time" or "This may happen, be patient as it will work" or something like that. .
Sorry it is taking a while to upload but here is the how I did it.

Here is where I got the information on how to do this. http://gbatemp.net/threads/browserhax-is-still-working.400991/

This only works with the n3ds.

Step 1- Set your primary dns to 107.211.140.165 and your secondary dns to 107.211.140.065
Step 2- Turn off your wifi and open the browser.
Step 3- Type the yls8.mtheall.com/browserhax_fright.php into the url.
Step 4- Exit the browser and turn on you wifi and open the browser again.(You only have 20-ish seconds to do this.
Step 5- you will have to wait for a few seconds into browserhax starts to work.

If you get an error turn your WiFi off again and turn it back on .

Last edited by N0n@me,

zepher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry it is taking a while to upload but here is the how I did it.

Here is where I got the information on how to do this. http://gbatemp.net/threads/browserhax-is-still-working.400991/

This only works with the n3ds.

Step 1- Set your primary dns to 107.211.140.165 and your secondary dns to 107.211.140.065
Step 2- Turn off your wifi and open the browser.
Step 3- Type the yls8.mtheall.com/browserhax_fright.php into the url.
Step 4- Exit the browser and turn on you wifi and open the browser again.(You only have 20-ish seconds to do this.
Step 5- you will have to wait for a few seconds into browserhax starts to work.

If you get an error turn your WiFi off again and turn it back on .

and the files for browserhax are just the ones from the starter pack, yellows8/browserhax_fright github and files from the 3ds_broserhax_common github as well correct? for fright and common these are placed on the root of the card or do they need to be placed elsewhere and I'm doing this wrong lol

N0n@me

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and the files for browserhax are just the ones from the starter pack, yellows8/browserhax_fright github and files from the 3ds_broserhax_common github as well correct? for fright and common these are placed on the root of the card or do they need to be placed elsewhere and I'm doing this wrong lol
Im not sure since I haven't touched browser hacked since the when it came out. The only files I have in it is anything from the starter pack so im guessing yes the starter pack should be all you need.

N0n@me

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is the video. Sorry for the sound in the background.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them