Hacking Browser Exploit in Action!

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I double checked my settings before I re-enabled internet and all the shit was turned off , auto d/l updates ect. something was telling me this shot would happen if I restarted internet ...I only did it so my boy could use youtube on the damn thing .....I should have made him use his ipad , on android tablet , but I wanted him to use the gamepad so I could see how long this new battery would last , ya know , put it through its paces
if you tried to use the browser it would have activated the update. that's what triggers it.
when it says preparing this is not installing it's downloading when it says to click OK turn the power off. than if you try to use the browser after this it will than install it. there's no need to block the ips you just need to know what to avoid. so for those still on 4.1 don't use the browser!

ieatpixels

Trophies
XP
Country
this is going to sound stupid, but I don't have a Wii U, he's not just viewing an image using the browser or something is he?

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's safe to assume that most households own a router - simply add Nintendo's update servers to the blacklist and your Nintendo platforms will *never* perform an online update again. Disc-based updates are a whole different story, but not all contain update partitions, so there'll only be a handful of games to avoid.

Except that blocking the update servers also blocks the E-Shop. Then, if an update does come out, it won't let you in the E-shop anyways. Blocking the update servers only works for a few days until you want to use the E-shop next.

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
this is going to sound stupid, but I don't have a Wii U, he's not just viewing an image using the browser or something is he?

Nah, you can't really go completely full-screen with anything in the web browser. Also, this has been confirmed to be real by basically anyone here with a 4.1 console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4