Hacking Browser exploit help

Ljransom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys. The browser exploit just isn't working for me. I've entered all the urls and I just get launcher.dat loading or an error has occurred on a different link and it doesn't proceed, how long should it take? I've checked I've done everything correctly and followed troubleshooting such as clearing data. I've been at this for 2 days with no luck, im completely stuck. I have the original 3ds on firmware 4.5.0. Any help would be appreciated. Please excuse me im quite new to this. The steps I'm trying to follow are at https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Decrypt9-(Browser). Thank you

sasha_spb_ru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I had same problem on 4.5
Actually, I think, spent at least hour and half only to execute exploit.
1. Clear browser data, run again (reboot can be optional, probably).
2. You need to be really quick to press "url" button (maybe this is critical) and enter address.
3. For me first link always give error, GW link - freeze, and only one of the last link worked flawlessly.
Just try and don't give up - it should work.
After every fail repeat from step 1.

Ljransom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I had same problem on 4.5
Actually, I think, spent at least hour and half only to execute exploit.
1. Clear browser data, run again (reboot can be optional, probably).
2. You need to be really quick to press "url" button (maybe this is critical) and enter address.
3. For me first link always give error, GW link - freeze, and only one of the last link worked flawlessly.
Just try and don't give up - it should work.
After every fail repeat from step 1.
Hey thanks for the reply. I have the link saved as a bookmark, is that the best way to do it? I'm hoping this will eventually work. Just tried your steps a couple of times on the 4th link doing it as quickly as i can, and keep getting the error message.

sasha_spb_ru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hey thanks for the reply. I have the link saved as a bookmark, is that the best way to do it? I'm hoping this will eventually work. Just tried your steps a couple of times on the 4th link doing it as quickly as i can, and keep getting the error message.
I just entered url manually, clearing data and bookmarking again takes too much time.
It really should work - maybe success is very rare, but you need to run it only once.
I don't remember, which link was good for me - 3rd or 4th.

Ljransom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think I've had some success doing exactly what you said, pressing URL as quick as possible and using link 3. Fingers crossed is all good now. Thanks so much for your help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Even playable.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can have main game on big screen and touch lay out on wiiu tablet I can see that
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, I have a broken o3ds xl
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Phones worked great for DS emulation with DraStic and a controller that held your phone
    But sadly that's coming to an end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, atleast I think the latest version's apk is archived somewhere
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah it works great but it's the obvious Ds factor you loose from it it's not like playing atari games on atari because Nintendo actually use to give a reason to buy their hardware
    +1
    Honestly Ken I actually have the hardware and it's hacked and works fine, prefer my phone lol
    Microphone is more sensitive, DraStic has a high res mode, screen is way better just overall a better experience
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I just like game consoles how they were intended to play if they have a unique enough reason to buy them anything else yeah just download emulation for it
    Oh and touch screen infinity better lol
    @Xdqwerty It's still on Play Store.
    for free
    Install before they remove it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd like to see a DS emulator that allows casting top screen to TV then use bottom for the touch screen stuff
    +1
    I used a vertical touch 22" monitor for playing some 3DS games through Citra.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Can't be that far off from it not like ds requires super hardware
    @K3Nv2 I did that using Citra for 3DS games. Bottom screen was my smartphone. Until I got the touch screen.
  • SwordShielder @ SwordShielder:
    Use a TV
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Citra allows it already?
    Yes.
    Ken I have that sort of set up on Drastic on Pi for games that don't require touch
    Looks nice too
    Any TV with your PC connected with Citra and any smartphone to use as a screen using a free play store app.
    +1
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Any TV with your PC connected with Citra and any smartphone to use as a screen using a free play... +1