Gaming Brought a Vita

LTK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Paid £80 for WiFi version. Any good games coming out eventually?

I just got it for Persona and Disgaea rather than buying a Ps3 again.

Can we expect stuff like FF and Monster Hunter in the future or will it just die?

D

Deleted_171835

Don't expect an exclusive FF or any Monster Hunter game.

There's Killzone coming out not too far from now, FFX HD and a bunch of indie games. Future isn't exactly bright but if you plan on getting a PS4, you can use the Vita for Remote Play there.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
The game that I played most on my Vita still is Persona 3 Portable (yes, for PSP). If you like online racing try WRC, it is reasonable. Besides that I use to play Fifa (it is the same every year for every console so I dont need to explain), ModNations (weak but fun) and Little Big Planet (I love this one). For PS1 I got Tomba. It is old but still feels fresh for me.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Don't expect an exclusive FF or any Monster Hunter game.

There's Killzone coming out not too far from now, FFX HD and a bunch of indie games.
Way to downplay the release list, especially considering the criteria he outlined.

From Monster Hunter-like games there are:
I'll look for some Final Fantasy-like upcoming games later since I'm not really following those releases.

Reactions: LTK
D

Deleted_171835

Yeah, I'm just being realistic. There's not much of note in the Vita's future library, even the most fervent Vita fanboy would acknowledge this. That said, there are at least a few good looking games coming in the near future.

You can check it out for yourself OP, right here. Notable exclusives (and semi-remakes?) listed below.
  • Ys: Memories of Celceta
  • Tearaway
  • Final Fantasy X HD
    Final Fantasy X-2 HD
  • Killzone: Mercenary
  • Muramasa Rebirth
  • Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate
  • Tearaway
  • Panopticon
  • Dragon's Crown
  • Muramasa Rebirth
  • Valhalla Knights 3
  • Rayman Legends
  • Assassin's Creed (rumoured)
  • Gravity Rush 2 (rumoured)
  • + bunch of indie ports (Limbo, Hotline Miami, Terraria, etc.)

Reactions: LTK

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Paid £80 for WiFi version. Any good games coming out eventually?

Please tell me there are more available? (expecting that's a negative and you got it from a trading forum but you never know...)

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

LTK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Please tell me there are more available? (expecting that's a negative and you got it from a trading forum but you never know...)
I picked it up on ebay. The seller said it has decent scratches on the back so I'm hoping it's not too bad. He said its fully operational but if the back touch screen is badly affected I will return it.

question: why wont vita get any monster hunter?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Judging by the EBay prices

It'd be as a gift (i always get pressured to tell people what i want) so i'm not sure eBay works in this instance. Personally i always check through trading forums first then eBay as a last resort.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Capcom isn't planning to release any - it might be some sort of a deal between Capcom and Nintendo since the 3DS got Ultimate and is getting Monster Hunter 4. I guess we'll see what the future holds, perhaps it'll be something for Capcom to consider once the PSVita gets a bigger slice of the market.

D

Deleted_171835

It's currently 3DS-exclusive and even if it wasn't, Vita sales aren't nearly good enough for Capcom to consider the platform. There are a few Monster Hunter clones though.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Capcom isn't planning to release any - it might be some sort of a deal between Capcom and Nintendo since the 3DS got Ultimate and is getting Monster Hunter 4. I guess we'll see what the future holds, perhaps it'll be something for Capcom to consider once the PSVita gets a bigger slice of the market.

Let's see what happens when the PS4 gets a little momentum. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see the interactivity between the consoles lead to a similar push for the Vita.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I really love my white Psvita. Damn, it's so sexy. :wub: I really admire looking at it, that's the only thing I praise it for.

images

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended