Broke my cd, backup.. Question

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by xologist, May 22, 2011.

May 22, 2011
  1. xologist
    OP

Newcomer xologist Member

United States
    Hello GBA [​IMG]
    been a while..

I recently woke up at night and step-ed on a game.. fortunately I have a backup, but I do not want to burn it into a DVD etc.
    Specially since I dont have any DVDs laying around.

Is there any way that I can have my wii read games from my pc, like send games from pc to wii.. wireless through wifi?

Plss

2. person66

Member person66 If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post

Canada
    This has been asked before, and no, you can't. The wii's wifi is just to slow, and there would probably be issues with free space. Why not use USB loading? or go to the dollar store and get some blank DVDs.

3. Fishaman P

Member Fishaman P Speedrunner

United States
    1) USB Loader... even a flash drive would work for one game. Just use CRAP for quick loading from the Wii menu.
    2) Flatmii... This is kind of rare, and a computer must be on and VERY close to the Wii, not to mention the fact that you have to mess with the DVD drive to get it working.
    3) Dolphin... A bluetooth adapter would be needed, as well as a decent rig (Even a Core i3 540 and a Radeon HD 5670 [weaker than it sounds] would work). You can even use your Wii saves and play in hi-res! Why bother with 720x480 when you can go 2560x1600?!?

4. BBking83

Member BBking83 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    Clearly you do. You stepped on one!! XD

Anyway, HDD loading is the way to go now as Wii's from around mid '08 can't read burnt disks at all.