Hacking Brix and Cios7

FamineMK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I understood when this all came out a few months ago is that there was a difference in the 2 Cios 7 files released by Wiigator and Waninkoko. My question is this:

I have gamma installed using DjTaz's repack which I can only assume used gators cios version. I am looking to install Cioscorp after I downgrade my IOS to 3.2, is there anything I should be concerned about with the CIOS's that I have installed currently? I remember there being issues with the menu patchers and gators cios.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Menu patcher was created by Waninkoko, so only his cIOS was able to support it, the CIOScorp is a pack of all (or almost all) the IOS'es used by the Wii games, but the pack was accomplished thanks to WiiBlaster who packed the cIOS with the DIP7 from Waninkoko from IOS22 to IOS55, and from IOS9 to IOS21, we could re-pack them like those, so we used IOS33 patched with the DIP7 by WiiGator, and placed it in those spaces, but there are no problems at all (anyway if you understand what I just wrote and can't understand now) because the launcher also has the rebooter function wich is a better option than menupatcher...!!!
wink.gif

FamineMK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I think that helps out a good bit... the only question I have is whats the reasoning to use the backup launcher then? This seems to be a much more reliable method of loading backups.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn