Hacking Bricked WiiU?

mures

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It appears he botched a CBHC installation by not reading the fucking directions just as it seems 90% of this forum cannot do. (Myself included because I was the OP of the first "HELP I BRICKED MAH 3DS WITH B9S!!!!!!" post about 30 minutes after B9S was released)
Yes i have instaled haxii but i cant do nothing with me wii u only black screen with eror code 160-0101 and i dont have a nand backup

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Please use a translator because I had trouble understanding that post. First of all, have you installed Haxchi on your Wii U? Or something that is not official?
I just formating me wii u afther formating to reset my wii u this eror was coming 160-0101 how i can fix that i dont have a nand backup

D

Deleted User

Yes i have instaled haxii but i cant do nothing with me wii u only black screen with eror code 160-0101 and i dont have a nand backup

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just formating me wii u afther formating to reset my wii u this eror was coming 160-0101 how i can fix that i dont have a nand backup
You can't fix it without a NAND backup, your Wii U is gone for good

mures

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
u need ur otp to fix the wii u. u don't actually need a NAND backup. if u don't have it, ur wii u is dead for good.
Thanks voor info the old wii was bether when old wii was bricked it was to be can fix with priiloader that was save but now wii u pff doenst mater dot have priiloader wii shit u hahahah

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I heard something about a priiloader for the wii u in development, but it was never released and/or possibly finished. I think that was around when iosu hax was released.

D

Deleted User

I think I heard something about a priiloader for the wii u in development, but it was never released and/or possibly finished. I think that was around when iosu hax was released.
We still need boot1 hax for PriiLoaderU to happen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny