Hacking Bricked wii.

killerkalmah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, I run across this wii that is supposed to be bricked, it appear to be, since when I turned on, the light blinks green and tries to read the disk, eject button works, can't sync the controler and it wont turn off unless I press it for a few seconds, I'm not sure if it has priiloader or bootmi as boot 2, since a friend of mine bought it as it is for $5, I've been thinking and was wondering if the savemii method with the gamecube controler could be useful? I've been out of the wii scene for almost 5 years, and thus far I was not being able to find anything that work for me, so maybe someone with more experience can suggest me something.

Thank you in anticipation.

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

When starting the Wii and staying on "Reset", did you get to Priiloader ??

Do you have the Homebrew channel on the Wii menu ??

killerkalmah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

When starting the Wii and staying on "Reset", did you get to Priiloader ??

Do you have the Homebrew channel on the Wii menu ??
No i did not get priiloader, tried to load bootmii too but didn't have luck, I think the gc controler method is my only chance, other than infectus, but I can't find were to buy a infectus chip. Unless I'm missing another method that I don't have the knowledge.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try downloading ModMii and have it recreate the required BootMii files on SD. If it has BootMii as boot2 it will pick those up. Otherwise if you think the NAND needs to be reflashed there was a member here that can do it.

I think it may be @DeadlyFoez

Last edited by GreyWolf,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here