bricked wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by shawn1530, Jul 24, 2009.

Jul 24, 2009

bricked wii by shawn1530 at 10:06 AM (855 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. shawn1530
    OP

Newcomer shawn1530 Newbie

United States
    can ne1 help me i hacked my wii it was working fine i could play backups and everything then i installed the preloader just to b safe im on 4.0 and didnt no not to install ios 60 after uve installed the preloader and bricked my wii so i watcked a youtube vid it told me to just uninstall the wad i could go on homebrew still so wen i uninstalled and pressed reboot it froze on wad manager wen i pressed home so i unpluged my wii wen i turned it back on it was a black screen i dont no wat to do can some1 help plz [​IMG]

2. Det1re

Member Det1re det1re.de

Germany
    You now have a nice paperweight.

When you are not even able to go into Preloader and don't have BootMii/boot2 installed, your Wii is completely corrupted. If you have not modified the hardware etc. send it to Nintendo telling them it hang on an official update and that's the result.

3. shawn1530
    OP

United States
    so theres nothing i can do to fix it

4. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    You could probably send it into Nintendo as long as you didn't crack it open to install a modchip.

Oh, and you could actually use a period in your sentences. Jesus Christ, talk about a run on sentence.

5. shawn1530
    OP

United States
    yeah thats wat every1 keeps telling me. one person told me to use savemiifrii but i dont no wat that is and if it will work. i didnt use periods cause i was n a rush cause i had just bricked it and was mad lol