Lovejit1992

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hey evryone registerd too this site so someone could help me with my issue. I got a ntscu wii 3.3u which i bought 1 or 2 years ago from malaysia, not sure which modcihp. I Aciidently updated my wii from a mario kart eu version i can access settings etc, but i cant play mario kart or any other games. Do i need too get a new modchip? or shall i go buy a new wii online for like 250 pound from another site pls give me advice cause i dont want to waste that doh as i could be buying ps3 games etc. Also b4 +after the update mario and sonic at olympic games uk version worked perfectally first game i got but apart from that no luck. iF done so many things wiifreeloader, etc.. i quit trying for couple of months and gave up hope and just wondered acrss this site so giving it another go. So if i cant fix the wii il end up saving up and buying a new wii with d2c pro or sumthing. after months of trying 2 find out nothing no1s helping me etc.. hopefully kind ppl of gbatemp will help me
smile.gif

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
what error do you have when you insert mario & sonic game?

Do you get System files are corrupt message?
(if so that is because you have updated to old 3.3 which doesn't allow FAKE SIGNED games, which haver data protection removed,

Get back to me, if you do have that corrupt message.

Install the twilight hack, homebrew channel beta 9
and get GeckOS from A site called wiibrew

OKOKOK

Lovejit1992

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hey thats the only game that works lol its a backup from piratebay, it works perfetct mutliplayer etc.. so when it worked i was like
biggrin.gif
but when i downloaded and tried mario kart pal version it goes 001 error black screen(updated the update i know im stupid i wasnt thinking hype of the moment, so this sort of coudlve fucked my chances of new backups?). Im not sure as i said in my top post if its my modchip or my wii old etc.. thx for replying only person who cares
smile.gif
The updated coudlve done somethng 2 my wii as it wasnt my region alongside probs something else i dunno and id like 2 say ty for helping me.

sorry if i seem repetive or anything jsut wana get this sorted trust the stress, etc.. just need mario kart 2 release some tension
tongue.gif

Lovejit1992

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sorry bout the "cant" was meant 2 say only game!! was rushing realy sorry error as i said last post 001 on mario kart.

p.s sonic and mario is still working was playing that earlier thx for the time m8 i owe u !.

twlighit hack explain bit more pls m8 im a noob as u can c

sorry bout my l8 response was doing some coursework.

Lovejit1992

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
btw ive got like 10 other games on backups such as(redsteel,wii play, wii sport and some others no proper cover juut picture like when u buy a pirate dvd
tongue.gif
which i bought with the console . These must be backups and thus my wii has 2 be chpped isnt that right? Will the twilight hack work on my wii ? cause thats for non-modded wiis hit back thnkx

Lovejit1992

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
this hack thingy i can go blockbuster and rent out twilight but i got twlight backup off it lol included in 1 of my 10 games. Tell me wheter 2 go rent it or use my backup 1.PLus i have a micro sd already for my ds. Its quite fat but the actual data is on micro sd even smaller whihc i put into the bigger 1. it is an sd card right cause i tried saving data from my wii and it worked. Plus can u explain a bit more so i can downloade my favorutire games(soon 2 be) smash and mario etc, tiger woods,star was force unleashed pls man i beg u !!
smile.gif
and i know your's sleeping il wait 4 u 2moz
smile.gif
cant wait lol !!! may god bless u.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
right seen as your getting 001 error, you need to do the twilight zelda hack, use your backup it will work, search homebrew channel on google and follow the instructions!!!!!(or go on wiibrew)
then use the app called GeckoOS TO LAUNCH ALL YOUR GAMES (download from wiibrew, or search google)

That's all the help you REQUIRE!

wont post again as ive stated everything you need.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/f8gq43e