Hacking Bricked vWii

DomiBlaze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I was stupid enough to install Piiloader on my vWii. Now it's bricked, just black screen. Wii U works normally. What do I do?

Pattonfiend67

You're F'ng Out!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why wouldn't you read a guide first? i know it's a mundane question and not what you want to hear, but man, why would you do something without knowing if it is safe or not?

there is no hope for you with anything available at the moment. you will have to wait... if anything ever even happens at all to be able to fix it...

Reactions: ozl

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why wouldn't you read a guide first? i know it's a mundane question and not what you want to hear, but man, why would you do something without knowing if it is safe or not?

there is no hope for you with anything available at the moment. you will have to wait... if anything ever even happens at all to be able to fix it...
I have been expecting more of these threads. Any guide I've found is clear, no priiloader. I do have remorse for bricks that are not caused by illiteracy and assumptions. Accidents happen and maybe if Wii U unlock is shared then you can fix this. However, this still makes me laugh a little. "Do not install priiloader you will brick.". Then the good old, "Help me I installed priiliader and I bricked" threads comes along.

Reactions: Pattonfiend67

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Can one restore another vWii NAND Dump?
Just curious.....
BootMii doesn't work on vWii so if possible it would take some special equipment and you'd have to have the keys for that console already to maybe use some of GiantPrune's tools to adjust the dump to be usable with a different Wii U.

slingblade1170

Trophies
Website
xtremehack.net
XP
Country
United States
What if Nintendo sends it back to you saying, sorry boy, you installed not approved software on the console and thus the warranty has been void xD

Saludos gente!
I've sent my modded bricked Wii to Nintendo multiple times and they didn't do any check on the nand for unauthorized software. Just call and say "hey, my vwii mode just takes me to a black screen, FIX IT!" they will check your year or more warranty and say "ok" but this will take your Wii U away for a few weeks.

Reactions: ozl

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.