Erneston

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello Guys,
So recently i made atmosphere on my switch which was on firmware 6.0.1 but by accident i updated the switch when opening an app, so i wanted to downgrade it via choidujournx but i didnt make a nand backup(i know im dumb) so my switch is not booting up anymore. In hekate when i use the payload it only shows the atmosphere screen one sencond and then goes dark as if its going into sleep mode. Is there any way to fix this?

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello Guys,
So recently i made atmosphere on my switch which was on firmware 6.0.1 but by accident i updated the switch when opening an app, so i wanted to downgrade it via choidujournx but i didnt make a nand backup(i know im dumb) so my switch is not booting up anymore. In hekate when i use the payload it only shows the atmosphere screen one sencond and then goes dark as if its going into sleep mode. Is there any way to fix this?
Why did you downgrade? Unpatched units support CFW on all FW versions.
Format your sd to FAT32, get the latest atmosphere files on github and do a fresh install. Launch atmos with fusee payload and then update to the latest FW (cause why not).

Erneston

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I tried that, but when i does this i see the atmosphere logo for one second than its balck than it comes again and than it stays black with a little bit of that back light. I also tried launching through hekate and no cfw worked. I think im fucked....

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

and then if i press the power button once it disconnects from pc and does the same thing again shows atmosphere logo then black and then atmosphere then balck and goes back to black withh the back light

Erneston

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Today i tried to install firmware 5.1.0 and when booting through the FS_510-exfat_nomac_nogc it gives me in logs this :
Initializing...

Found pkg1 (´20180220163747´)
Identified pkg1 and Keyblob 4

Loaded config, pkg1 and keyblob
Generated Keys

Please help me i dont know what to do

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia

Site & Scene News