Question bricked switch

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by Andre993, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Andre993
    OP

Andre993 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 23, 2019
    Italy
    hi guys i have a big problem to my switch, i restore my nand to 5.1.0, but switch wont start,i haven't burned efuse,i check with bricmii and i have 6burned efuse but restore isn't success and i look at this guide :https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-wont-boot-after-restore-nand-but-can-run-rcm.540019/ when i insert the boot0/boot1 fron 8.0.1 this replace myboot0 and boot1 but isn't my fw and switch has a blue screen i checked again with bricmii and my burned efuse is 9, i try to downgrade with manual choji, but when i extract the biskey didn't work because nand and boot isn't same, now i have a biskey it's work from hekate 5.0 but i follow this guide https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...nofficially-without-burning-any-fuses.507461/ and nothing appear, i don't know why, the test from biskey it's ok i derive the biskey from sdsetup, because biskeydump didn't work and also briccmii tell me an error: https://imgur.com/oUad7Bd
    the question is: there is any way to upgrade swtich to 8.0.1 with manual choji and not chojiNX? or a method to launch .nro from exemple hekate? because i don't enter to CFW and OFW i hope to have been as clear as possible

thanks so much

2. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Guru

Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    What firmware were you on before restoring to 5.1.0, was the 5.1.0 nand backup restored with correct boot0/boot1?

You can try loading lockpick_rcm from Hekate menu to get your key and use that with Choidujour to rebuild your nand.

3. Andre993
    OP

Andre993 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 23, 2019
    Italy
    i have a 6.2 update from choidujourNX and NEVER start OFW, yeah i restore the boot0/1 i have 3 backup to my switch, 1 on hdd 1 on cloud and 1 in external hdd i try all 3 backup

lockprick start and tell me unknow pkg1 version, i also try manual choidujour and never happening, i derive my biskey from sdsetup with SKBKEY and TSECKEY dumped from hekate

4. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Guru

Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    lockpick require atmosphere sept file, usually it doesn't boot ofw because they boot0/1 and the firmware installed doesn't match, if you don't have a matching pair and no keys that Choidujour can use you are screwed.

Last edited by Hayato213, Jul 12, 2019
  5. Andre993
    OP

Andre993 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 23, 2019
    Italy
    i have a sept file, and yes i have the key, but i don't know when try manual choi didn't work, the biskey test is ok but when i arrive in this step:
    1. Return to the main menu, then select ‘Launch > FS_XXX-exfat_nocmac_nogc’ where XXX is the firmware version you downgraded to.
    2. Make sure your system successfully boots
    didn't work.

when i try to substitute the boot0 and boot1 from mattytrog package i change 2 boot from 8.0.1 fw and now i have 9 burned efuse, for this i ask a method to upgrade manually to this version

6. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Guru

Dec 26, 2015
    United States
  7. Andre993
    OP

Andre993 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 23, 2019
    Italy
    Last edited by Andre993, Jul 12, 2019