Hacking Bricked PSP?

rsix6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PSP did not come back after running LME infinity firmware flasher
When I turn it on the green light comes on for a moment but later turns off / black screen
3004 Model.
After doing a bit of research I believe it's bricked.
Just wondering if anyone can confirm or provide any help.
Thank you!

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First, that's someone asking about one for a 3000. The top reply says "If I remember correctly, no there isn't.The antihack software on a 3000 will brick it if you try to hack it." (which isn't 100% correct, a 3000 won't brick from a Pandora battery but it certainly won't load anything off a memory stick unless you're a Sony technician and have access to the signed files to put on the memory stick, as Pandora batteries are technically still compatible with the 3000 but setting up a mms that actually works is basically impossible) But in any case, a typical person (aka about 100% of PSP owners) doesn't have access to what you need to Pandora a 3000.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just throwing some stuff out there for the op to try, not like its going to hurt anything to test it out. Isn't there a hardmod as well?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...