Hacking Bricked Flashcard... Help?

Sha8q

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
I have no idea if this is the right place to post this... but it has Flashcards in the name...

My R4I3D 2012 has been bricked by Wood R4 1.64 anticlone. I'm going to be honest, I have never seen anywhere that there is an anticlone in Wood R4. Anyway, I ran a homebrew application and immediatly saw a screen saying someones name, phone number and licence plate number and asked where did I get this clone. I then turned my DS Lite off and on again and panicked when I didn't see the icon for the flashcard. I ejected it many times, and tried the flashcard on all my DS systems and checked to see if Godmode9 recognised it. It sadly didn't. NTRBoot flasher didn't detect it as any flashcard. I am assuming that it erased the flashcards firmware, and I guess because of that NTRBoot is possible on this flashcard. This anticlone made me have less respect for the r4ids.cn team, and respect AKAIO and R4ISDHC doesn't brick flashcards if they are detected to not be theirs.

NOTES: I have a 1.4.5 DSi, 1.4.3 DSi, and two 1.4 DSis (all my DSis have Flipnote Studio except the 1.4.3 one). I have a DS Lite, and a B9S 11.6 U 3DS. I have other flashcards, and maybe they could be used to fix my card.

What I think might work:
A DS Lite friendly update, meaning I could run a working flashcard and swap it for my bricked one (haven't found it though)
A custom made flasher for the card, like NTRBoot Flasher.
Maybe others?

I am new here, and I would appreciate any help! :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: we are fucked