Hacking Bricked/corrupted redNAND without any reason?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
My assumption goes into saying that maybe your original fw.img dump was not successful.
Yes you got it working, but maybe not everything was working properly until you moved the Internet Settings, and maybe that part wasn't dumped correctly. You have to verify every aspect and app of the redNAND before you can catalogue it as a good dump.

I remember reading something about a user trying 17 times to dump the NAND until he got it right, perhaps you simply didn't test out every option before making it your official NAND dump.

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
redNAND recreated, tried some things and seems like touching particular spots of the redNAND causes it to brick, like editing the connection settings, and even launching eShop titles. At least for me-
Guys i'm not an idiot, i know what i'm doing, don't worry, i have a NAND backup ready for any eventuality. :) Just doing some tests with the alpha homebrews that we currently have
You just have a corrupt backup. My first backup wouldn't even load any titles, it'd just freeze. Dump your NAND over the dump you have rn and report back? :P

Reactions: Stercate79

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How long did it take you guys to get a good dump of you nand? I tried 4x to no avail. I stopped trying because the 57 minute dump time was painful.

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
You bricked rednand. That can and will happen.. Tonight some more "work" was leaked to the net... im sorry but were going to have to close down the openess a little if people keep trying to be the big dick and report some half done work.

Reactions: jbuck1975

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
Think it was the space game installed as system menu on wiiuhacks reddit
ah nothing , really just "that video" but it shows eager ppl are to grab anything and spread it.
I don't think there's anything wrong with it? Those were my videos, I didn't intend for them to be very private. We have private sig patches, and I was showing they work and all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Deeze nuts