baseband5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi,
I somehow screwed up my wii.
I ve got it badly softmodded with most likely 4.3 method with downgrade to 4.1, no sd, no backup at all.
I have manage to run this wi priiloader 0.7 but still unhappy with result (no systemmenu hacks) and no else priiloader works
So i tried to dop-mii install 4.1 again an then OTA to 4.3 and do the rest
Dop-mii went dsi error and after that only tried to upgrade ios...
Now its dead. Is there any chance (i have nand backup but only ios hackmii and priiloader)

baseband5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If the Wii doesn't start with the backup on the sdcard, I'm afraid you have to hardmod it so you can write the nand backup to the chip.
Is there quide to hardmod this days? Everybody does softmod so often I tried to find something useful.

Do you have any idea what caused the brick?
Yup. Me doing dop-mii and somehow failed

baseband5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If you have another wii you don't need a modchip. Use ModMii to softmod your wii and this time don't screw around with apps like dop-mii without knowing what you're doing

This time I have vanilla virgin Wii so install process was without any problems. Problem with old one was most likely somebody does softmod with a really old guide that required downgrade and install modded sysmenu that was buggy.
And to wake it up I need modchip (or trick with savemiifrii but don't have controller)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo