Brazilian method installation question

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Ichigo1000, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Ichigo1000
    OP

Ichigo1000 GBAtemp Fan

May 6, 2015
    United States
    I've heard that if you install the disc version of the game it does not require signature checks. Does this mean that the games will work without running haxchii or a signature patch before starting the game?

2. Redirr

Redirr X11 Extreme.

Dec 4, 2014
    Brazil
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Yes.
    Once installed its like original game even goes online.

3. Ichigo1000
    OP

Ichigo1000 GBAtemp Fan

May 6, 2015
    United States
    Thanks, also, i have a few more questions. The usb installation guide said that you can get banned. Is this actually possible and has it ever happened? My other question is, in your opinion, which one is better, funkiiui or nusgrabbergui?

4. Kliffcom

Kliffcom GBAtemp Regular

Aug 26, 2014
    Gambia, The
    Just don't hack online then the possible to get banned is near zero. The best dowloader app in my opinion is the wii u usb helper.

5. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Addict

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    never heard of someone getting banned for doing that. I personally use utikdownloadhelper.

6. Ichigo1000
    OP

Ichigo1000 GBAtemp Fan

May 6, 2015
    United States
    Ah, thanks. Are the games from that program the disc version?

7. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Addict

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    don't know about wii u usb helper, but utikdownloadhelper uses fake signed tickets, so u need to be on cfw with signature patches. ur probably only going to be able to find legit tickets for popular games though, so my thinking is that wii u usb helper will be no different in that regard.

8. Kliffcom

Kliffcom GBAtemp Regular

Aug 26, 2014
    Gambia, The
    You can use both. If you insert the titelkey site then you will have to use a cfw or you use the .rar with the disc titelkeys from that iso site. Please note that their are their alot more games on the titelkey website.

Last edited by Kliffcom, Jan 13, 2017
  9. Ichigo1000
    OP

Ichigo1000 GBAtemp Fan

May 6, 2015
    United States
    Oh i see. Would i be able to use this program and then download the disc ticket from that iso site? Or is that disc method totally different and i have to download the whole game from there?

10. Kliffcom

Kliffcom GBAtemp Regular

Aug 26, 2014
    Gambia, The
    Yes just download the .rar file. It contains all disc titelkeys. The usb helper will ask you on you first start then you just drop the file in the programm an you are ready to go

11. steveja82

steveja82 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 29, 2014
    Correct, unless you have also installed non legit DLC for that game, then it will require sig patches to run

12. Ichigo1000
    OP

Ichigo1000 GBAtemp Fan

May 6, 2015
    United States
    Alright thanks!

13. Ichigo1000
    OP

Ichigo1000 GBAtemp Fan

May 6, 2015
    United States
    Hey i have one last question, but what is the difference between a modified and an original ticket? It seems that the rar contains both of them and i'm not sure which one to use.

14. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    Wii U USB Helper will tell if you need CFW or not before you download. Most don't

15. dojafoja

dojafoja life elevated

Jan 2, 2014
    FunKii-UI has a label right next to the games selection that says either
    Online ticket: Yes
    or
    Online ticket:
    No
    The former means there is an online ticket and therefore does not require a cfw and latter means there is no online ticket and requires a cfw. I suppose I could change the wording a bit to make it a little more understandable in the app.

16. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    That's why I said most

17. MaitreLLD

MaitreLLD GBAtemp Regular

Dec 15, 2016
    France
    I don't see how Nintendo could see the difference between this and dumping your purchased game disk on your nand. So I'd say no chance of getting banned.

18. nexusmtz

nexusmtz GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    If Nintendo offered the option to install a game disc to NAND, your conclusion would be valid.

19. MaitreLLD

MaitreLLD GBAtemp Regular

Dec 15, 2016
    France
    Oh you're right, we can only dump on USB right ? Then that might be one way of detecting that something's wrong.