What comes around goes around.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've spent like 12 hours in the demo and am only just at
the dragon in the oasis
. Is this like average time or am I just slow?

Abcdfv

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd say very very slow.
Took me less than that to max out everything and defeat all the bosses.

I haven't been dying much. But now that I think about it since I'm using EmuNAND I noticed putting the system to sleep caused strange things to happen with the town upgrades, so I've just been leaving it open for the most part. Kinda slipped my mind (bit buzzed and baked, happy lunar new year)

Reactions: Celice

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I haven't been dying much. But now that I think about it since I'm using EmuNAND I noticed putting the system to sleep caused strange things to happen with the town upgrades, so I've just been leaving it open for the most part. Kinda slipped my mind (bit buzzed and baked, happy lunar new year)

I don't know how the emunand affects the game or if you can get the normal streetpasses for the game using it but well, the town upgrades only count while the game is actually running (on my retail game putting the system in sleep still counts and so did in the demo, however using emunand it might pause the game completely, instead of running the game in sleep mode)

Abcdfv

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how the emunand affects the game or if you can get the normal streetpasses for the game using it but well, the town upgrades only count while the game is actually running (on my retail game putting the system in sleep still counts and so did in the demo, however using emunand it might pause the game completely, instead of running the game in sleep mode)

It seems almost like the EmuNAND is lowering the clock speed further than the SysNAND and making time run slow in the game. I set a 10 hour upgrade one day, and put the system to sleep while in world map. I woke up the next morning and it was still like 4 hours left on it. But then other times it seems like it runs normally, so I have no idea as to what is actually causing it. I just Know that messing with the CPU clock on GBA and DS makes game time run differently.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
the time is based on their server time not your 3ds so changing the time won't do anything. in the full game you can connect to their server once a day and get more villagers which makes upgrades go faster. as cool as this game is i was very dissapointed in the later chapters. i won't spoilt it you'll find out for yourself (if you get the full game :P)

Abcdfv

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the time is based on their server time not your 3ds so changing the time won't do anything. in the full game you can connect to their server once a day and get more villagers which makes upgrades go faster. as cool as this game is i was very dissapointed in the later chapters. i won't spoilt it you'll find out for yourself (if you get the full game :P)

Doesn't explain why my 10 hour upgrades are taking way longer than 10 hours though, only while the system is sleeping, and normal time otherwise. I set another one last night, woke up this morning, and only 4 hours had gone by on it.

Abcdfv

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's why i dont use gateway anything online like this usually never works properly with it :P

What else is there for EmuNAND? The clone carts are just Gateway 's with minor changes to identifying things like the banner, and I cant aford a second system

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome