funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought an old 3ds at gamestop because it took me way too long to find one and I ended up getting the old 3ds normal version(small version) I modded it to RXtools with DSPROFILE hack and I was wondering if the new 3ds is hackable because I am thinking about upgrading and taking this DS back to the store. IS there anyway to inject my emunand onto a new 3ds?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
You can use ReiNAND on new 3DS but I think you need Cubic Ninja. You can read the thread on it to see what you need. Can you tell me what you did to get the DS Profile exploit on your old 3DS with rxTools? I can't make it work and can't find a tutorial. Thanks :-)

EmceeKerser

Trophies
XP
Country
You can use ReiNAND on new 3DS but I think you need Cubic Ninja. You can read the thread on it to see what you need. Can you tell me what you did to get the DS Profile exploit on your old 3DS with rxTools? I can't make it work and can't find a tutorial. Thanks :-)
try looking in the thousands of rxtools threads

funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

http://gbatemp.net/threads/installing-mcet-exploit-rxtools.393207/ here I think I might just keep my old 3ds although I kinda want an XL but I didnt want to have to go through every single one lol. The gamestop guys got pretty pissed both times cuz they had to run set up just so I could check the fw on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep your Dahmer ways to yourself