ROM Hack Question BotW Normal Mode only has to saves.

DitDit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

So I just got BotW on the Switch after selling it on the Wii U, so I tried converting my save from the Switch to the Wii U version. It said it worked, but really it didn't. After I loaded up the game, I could see that all the saves had black images, and the date that they were recorded at were the 01/01/1970. After loading these saves, it acted as if it were a new game, but without the opening cutscene. I decided to completely restart the game, to avoid corrupt data. What I didn't do, however was delete the current save data (I have hacked the Switch, Atmosphere, FW 9.0.0). The game seemed to work fine, so I made lots of progress and made it out of the Great Plateau. I also got the Royal White Horse before going to Impa. The real problem is though, the game only allows two saves. One autosave, one manual. This maybe because I might of been playing on Master Mode on the Wii U. I cannot save in the other 4 slots (I think that's how many there are). I decided that I would edit the save data myself, and deleted the folders 2-7 in the save folder. I then recreated them with the same permissions as the other ones. Still no luck, although the black corrupted saves from the beginning had disappeared. I am completely stumped as I do not want to completely restart.

I appreciate all help.

DitDit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ah, don't worry. Just walk about, warp some places, stuff like that and it should be fixed.

BBR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ah, don't worry. Just walk about, warp some places, stuff like that and it should be fixed.
Did you forget to switch accounts?

Anyway, Breath of the Wild only has one save slot per profile on the Switch (counting autosave and manually saving).

If you want another save, you need to create additional profiles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night